INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
We do fully respect the intellectual property rights of third parties and have a strict zero-tolerance policy against any counterfeit and/or infringement of intellectual property.
We do regularly review the listings on our website in order to avoid any possible intellectual property infringement.
Despite our efforts to avoid any sale of infringing products on our website, we strongly encourage our customers or intellectual property rights holders to cooperate with us. In this sense, if you believe your intellectual property right has been infringed, we urge you to let us know about it and to follow our procedure of complaint.
1. Eligible complaints include：
● Trademark Infringement: Unauthorized use of an identical or similar trademark on goods that are identical with, or similar to, the goods for which the trademark is registered.
● Patent Infringement: Unauthorized use of others’ granted Design Patent or Utility Patent.
● Copyright Infringement: Unauthorized use of the content or photos created by others or selling others’ copyright works, including books, CDs, software, etc.
● Other activities that violate local Intellectual Property Law.
2. Procedure of complaint:
You can start a complaint by email:[email protected] Upon receipt of your Notice, we will conduct a fast internal investigation, and should your complaint be accepted, we will take action against the alleged infringing listing/s accordingly.
3. Actions we may take against the infringing listing/s:
● To remove from our website the alleged infringing listing/s.
● To inform the seller about your complaint and provide them with your information, so that you both can clarify the issue.
● To terminate the user account of the infringing in case of three (3) willful infringements.